Pulled Pork Sandwich
This delicious pulled pork sandwich is the ULTIMATE bbq food!
Servings 4 people
- 500 g pulled pork
- 40 g red cabbage shredded
- 1 spring onion sliced at an angle
- 1/2 carrot julienned or shredded
- 1/4 lime juiced
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- handful coriander
- 8 - 12 tbsp BBQ sauce approx
- 4 burger buns I use brioche buns for the slight sweetness
Heat pulled pork in frying pan/sauce pan with approx 8 tbsp BBQ sauce.
Mix cabbage, onion, carrot together. Add lime & vinegar and toss.
Toast bun, place a drizzle of sauce on bottom and add 125g pulled pork to each bun.
Top with some slaw, coriander and more bbq sauce - approx 1 tbsp.
Place bun on top and demolish!
- frying pan/sauce pan
- sharp knife
- chopping board
- mixing bowl
- if making this recipe straight after shredding the pork then just pour the heated BBQ sauce directly onto the pork
- pulled pork will keep for 3 - 4 days in the fridge
- you can make larger quantities of the slaw and mix in a little mayonnaise to add a side dish to your meal
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 963mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 9.7mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 2.7mg